Old 17-03-2003, 10:42 PM
Jack Pohler

Default 21 inch Lawn Mower Question

I'm not exactly sure how much. With my current mower it takes me about 30
min. If I can cut that down to 20 min without a huge investment, I'd like
to do that. If not, 30 min is fine. As you can see, it's not a big deal
for me. While looking at available models, I noticed that all of them are
21". I wondered why.

I did find a Snapper model that is 26". It's about $150 more than a top end
21" end John Deere model. I am thinking about it.
wrote in message
"Jack Pohler" wrote:
Thanks for taking the time to respond.

I checked out their site. These are heavy-duty mowers and the cost

would
be in the neighborhood of a commercial mower. I was hoping for

something
between the ordinary homeowner and a commercial machine.

Forgive me if you've answered this already,how many sq ft of grass are you
cutting?

--
Go#40 42 12
http://NewsReader.Com/