Old 10-06-2006, 01:35 AM posted to rec.gardens
mermeg

Default calla lily question

HI-
I am new to the group- and have an amazing garden at the house we
bought last year. We have several beds of calla lilies that are
thriving- 3 feet tall and beautiful- very lush. They seem to be doing
well- then one day they all just start "laying down on the ground".
Why does this happen? Anything I can do to prevent it? Last year I
simply cut them back as they went down- but they are already starting
this year- so I want to see if there is some other solution.
thanks,
mermeg