Old 10-06-2006, 12:57 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
H Ryder

Default Help please - sprouts in lawn - should I remove?

as long as you mow regularly (say once a week) I'd carry on. I have much the
same attitude to our lawn (i.e. I will tolerate anything green in it (except
dandelions )) and I just mow it once a week. So far this tactic has
worked. It is AFAIK the same as that used at Chatsworth and their lawns look
fine and have to stand up to much abuse from the public.

--
Hayley
(gardening on well drained, alkaline clay in Somerset)