Old 11-06-2006, 04:08 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
I Love Lucy

Default Leaf shreaders for home owners

"Eggs Zachtly" wrote in message

Yup. As I said, I have three bays to my compost bin. One is nearly
almost
always empty, and it's used for stirring the other two. One fork at a
time
from each into the empty bin, usually it stirred quite well. Properly
made,
it's probably the best thing you can add to garden soil, IMO.

It might work magic on some of my trouble spots. I'll try to get
something going, probably in the fall, just throw the fall starter stuff
in there and put it in the garage over the winter..

In the meantime, you can FedEx me some of yours. Overnight please, you
pay :-).

--
Eggs

Do Lipton employees take coffee breaks?