Old 17-03-2003, 11:56 PM
Gary Woods

Default Does anyone use Microbe-lift ???????!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(MISSYMAGICGIRL) wrote:

The company deletes my emails and won't respond.

I guess I would ask how you know they are deleting emails.... lack of
response could be simply not having anyone to answer.

Hanlon's law:

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by
incompetence.

Did you try their web page; looks like some Q&A sorts of stuff there?

http://www.microbelift.com/

Personally, I've got my doubts about such things in general. Like the
compost activators or the septic tank boosters. If the bacteria are
already there, none of these make much difference. And they generally are.

(Now donning my flame-proof underwear).

I'm in upstate NY, zone 5, more or less. My pond will "open" whenever the
snow and ice melt, which may be Real Soon Now if the weather forecast is
correct (stop laughing!).