Old 12-06-2006, 01:55 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Ray

Default A New Discussion Forum

In my opinion, if someone like Rob is not welcomed at a forum, you won't
find me their, either.

"Rob" wrote in message
Al wrote:
what happened to the slipper orchid forum? Are you still the
co-moderator over there?

It became apparent that a lot of us weren't welcome there, so a new forum
was created. Classic case of schism in the church of cypriology.

Slippertalk has become a pretty nice forum pretty quickly. And the
original forum is, I'm sure, still a nice place to visit although I can't
go there. Both fora will have their strengths and weaknesses, so the more
the merrier. And it is a good way to kill time.

And this is a nice group too! But, no pictures. The main selling point
of any of these bulletin board based forums. Lots of pretty pictures.

--
Rob's Rules: http://littlefrogfarm.com
2a) See rule 1