Old 12-06-2006, 01:50 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Nick Maclaren

Default My creeper

In article ,
"Periproct" writes:

| I have some kind of creeper that is now going across the bottom of my
| garden, right down the length of the garden and has now completely covered
| the side up the house up to roof level.

It's the Killer Creeper from Out There - we're all doomed!

You need to post a description or put a picture on a Web page.

| I have chopped it quite severely in the past and it almost seems like it can
| keep growing even after the main stems have been cut. As if the branches can
| keep living after the roots have been cut off if that makes sense.

Many creepers root readily from their branches, into even minimal soil
(such as formed from a few rotted leaves).

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.