Old 12-06-2006, 03:57 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Al

Default A New Discussion Forum

Typical content doesn't seem to have a lot to do with which alt groups a
newsfeed picks up.

I am sure you have been through this befo
Find out where whoever you get this newsgroup from, (news.msu.edu?) and ask
them to add ABPO
If they farm out their newsgroup feed to some other organization or company,
find out who and ask THEM.

"Rob" wrote in message

That is why we have ABPO.
There is a forum off the Denverorchidsociety.org site too. I don't
like moderated forums. I like this subjects flow and change. Photos
are on ABPO.. so I read both. The take me around the world instead of
into someone's private domain.
SuE

Unfortunately I still can't get ABPO on my newserver. No idea why, there
are plenty of binary picture groups that i really don't think are
appropriate there... Oh well.

Rob

--
Rob's Rules: http://littlefrogfarm.com