Old 12-06-2006, 03:17 PM posted to rec.ponds
Just Roy

Default Newbie needs help! Hey Jan........

A sick pond form is all fine and dandy, but certainly do you really
think anyone is gonna find it in all this noise Carol creates on a
daily basis.....I seem to be doing pretty darn good considering I
probbaky only posted 6 posts in the last 2 days...............well at
least some one is looking out for me when I take time off and
continuing on with the much needed mission at hand..Thanks
guys..........

Hey Jan, there is some nifty neat software for usenet use...its
awesome.......So just to show there is not any hard feelings among the
rec.pond group members, I will create a new forum for you all on
usenet.......rec.ponds.without.carol and have a BOT stand guard
to keep her and her sock puppets out. Hows that for a deal?
Oh an in case you missed it in all this noise, CArol was asked once
again if she wanted to bury the hatchet, and all she did was whine and
bitch and wanted to start a debate when all it required was a YES or
NO..........and this mess could have all been over.................No
addmittanace of who did what and why, just simply quit all this crap.
Evidently this is what keeps Carol alive.

On Sun, 11 Jun 2006 20:21:29 -0700, ~ janj
wrote:
Hi! We just purchased and moved into our first home, and it came with a
pond. We have 2 big Koi and several smaller goldfish. About a week
after being here, our water became very green and we can't see the fish
So, can someone refer me to a good, affordable UV light for our pond? I
can answer any add'l info you need maybe, we don't know a lot about this
pond!

Time for an education. You need to be able to figure out, and find out the
answer below. Sick pond, we need to know its temperature & symptoms:

Sick Pond Form

Pond Size in Gallons? (litres*.26=US Gallons):

Water Source (Well, Irrigation, City?)
If City how is water treated?: =

Time in Operation?
(How old is the pond/water?):

Liner type? (EPDM,PVC,RUBBER,Cement/Concrete etc):

Fish Population?
Type? Size? QTY, Time in Pond:

Food? Type and Frequency of feedings.:

Pump Type, IN/OUT of pond, GPH etc
(Describe your filtration system as well as possible):

Prefilter media type? Last cleaned?:

Filter is BIO or Mechanical? Last cleaned? How?:

Carbon added? How much? When last changed?:

Aeration? Waterfalls? Bubblers?
Venturies?:

Water Temp?

pH?:

KH?:

Ammonia (ppm or mg/l):

Nitrite (ppm or mg/l):

Nitrate (ppm or mg/l):

Water Color, cloudiness, odor?:

Water changes? (% of pond volume and how often):

Additives used (water conditioners etc):

Tests done by self or another?:

Weather (what's it been like lately?):

Medications used?:

What Zone or Country of residence?: