Old 18-03-2003, 12:20 AM
Jane

Default bare root question

Thanks Dan, I have something here called Green Light root stimulator. I
guess I can pour it on after I plant them. My Could my edible seaweed help
my roses? My Nori is kind of expensive but I could spare some Dulce or Kelp
I guess. Is there a specific seaweed extract available commercially?
Thanks again,
Jane
"Daniel Hanna" wrote in message
home.com.au...
In Jane wrote:
I am soaking my new bare root Peace roses in water , getting ready to
plant them and I wonder since the roots are not as fluffy as I'd hoped,
would it hurt them if I put root stimulator in with the soaking water?

That depends on the stimulator, Jane. Seaweed extract is a great
stimulator to use in the soaking stages.