Old 12-06-2006, 06:21 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Paul Corfield

Default Allotment Blog

On Mon, 12 Jun 2006 04:48:37 +0000, PLOTTY
wrote:

Hi I'm PLOTTY, sorry that you couldn't find a recent post I have been
away on a much needed holiday but I have updated my website this
weekend. Thankyou for your interest in my efforts and I hope that you
continue to enjoy them, regards Steve.

http://www.myallotments.blogspot.com

Hello Steve

Out of curiosity how much time do you devote to your allotments as they
look as if they are run on military lines? I'm assuming they take up a
lot of time to be in such good condition and to exist on the scale that
they do.

--
Paul C