Old 12-06-2006, 09:32 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
bobc

Default trying to identify a couple Phals

Thanks Kathy. I do have the tags in the right pots I guess. Are there
any special cultivation techniques for these miniature Phal hybrids?
Bob

K Barrett wrote:
Malibu Dart is a multifloral. Mine are a smaller plant. I think you have
the tag in the right pot if you have Malibu Dart in the smaller sized plant.
I can't help with the 'Malibu Otani' part. It doesn't show as a clonal name
in OrchidWiz. But Zuma Canyon (who probably did the cross) put clonal
names on plants that haven't been awarded.