Old 12-06-2006, 10:46 PM posted to austin.gardening
Jangchub

Default RIP Howard's Nursery

On 12 Jun 2006 12:47:23 -0700, "pistor" wrote:

Jangchub wrote:
Good to hear Park Place is getting better because the sista's who ran
the joint had poles up their asses.

No kidding... It is going to be one of Austin's best if they keep up
the good work. And I can walk to it... if it's not too hot.

Victor

I just didn't like those guys. Bad vibes.

We almost bought a house in that area, but were concerned about the
road noise from Mopac. We still may sell this giant house and go
smaller in an older neighborhood. Moving here from New York the one
thing I miss is dirt! All the new construction is so homogenated
around here.