Old 12-06-2006, 11:12 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Alan Holmes

Default Feeding tomatoes

"Mary Fisher" wrote in message
t...

"Cat(h)" wrote in message

I might be doing all the wrong things of course!

Mary

I dare say you would have noticed :-) These will be (cross fingers and
toes) my first crop since I gardened with my Daddy too long ago for
comfort - and in a very different place where neither grow bags nor
green houses were ever needed for a successful crop.
(nostalgic sigh)

In my experience - and I've probably been very lucky - there are few
easier plants than tomatoes.

I only grow crops I succeed with, I can't be bothered with things like
carrots or peas, much as I love them, because I've never had good crops. I
suffer from idleitis.

Oh dear, I do hope it isn't catching!(:-)

But I have to say, that when I do grow peas none of them ever get into the
kitchen!

Alan

Mary

Cat(h)