Old 13-06-2006, 03:29 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Susan Erickson

Default pictures

On 12 Jun 2006 18:46:07 -0700, "bobc" wrote:

Hi everyone!
I was at abpo yesterday but couldn't see where or how to upload my
pictures. I did create an album (just 10 pics for now) at Kodak
EasyShare, and it seems I can send an e-mail that will provide a link
for you guys to see them - it doesn't actually send the pictures.
May I do that here?
Thanks!
Bob

Yes you can put the pix LINK here. We would love to see your plants.

Generally you attach a picture just as you do any document to a email.
There should be some button on your news entry that says attachments.
Mine (in Agent) is between teh Subject line and this text box.

Good luck with a second try. But please do give us the link here.

SuE