Old 13-06-2006, 02:46 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
bobc

Default pictures

Hi everyone!
I was at abpo yesterday but couldn't see where or how to upload my
pictures. I did create an album (just 10 pics for now) at Kodak
EasyShare, and it seems I can send an e-mail that will provide a link
for you guys to see them - it doesn't actually send the pictures.
May I do that here?
Thanks!
Bob

Old 13-06-2006, 03:29 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Susan Erickson

On 12 Jun 2006 18:46:07 -0700, "bobc" wrote:

Hi everyone!
I was at abpo yesterday but couldn't see where or how to upload my
pictures. I did create an album (just 10 pics for now) at Kodak
EasyShare, and it seems I can send an e-mail that will provide a link
for you guys to see them - it doesn't actually send the pictures.
May I do that here?
Thanks!
Bob

Yes you can put the pix LINK here. We would love to see your plants.

Generally you attach a picture just as you do any document to a email.
There should be some button on your news entry that says attachments.
Mine (in Agent) is between teh Subject line and this text box.

Good luck with a second try. But please do give us the link here.

SuE
Old 13-06-2006, 08:06 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
V_coerulea

If you're usinf Outlook Express as I do to access the newsgroups, just click
New Post and a new message box appears. Click on the paperclip and attach
your picture (navigate to the folder where your picture is and double click
it.. Type in what the subject is since most servers won't send without a
subject. Type in whatever message you want to include with your picture in
the large message box. Then send. Give it a shot.
Gary

ps.com...

Old 15-06-2006, 02:16 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
bobc

Hi Gary,
I use IE or AOL to access Google Groups, and the digests are sent to my
MSN account (via IE). I don't think I can use Outlook Express, or at
least I haven't figured it out yet. I really haven't investigated this
subject much.
I am going to take a picture of my Lockhartia as soon as it flowers,
and will let you know.
Bob