Old 13-06-2006, 10:15 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mary Fisher

Default Feeding tomatoes

"Alan Holmes" wrote in message
news

I only grow crops I succeed with, I can't be bothered with things like
carrots or peas, much as I love them, because I've never had good crops.
I suffer from idleitis.

Oh dear, I do hope it isn't catching!(:-)

But I have to say, that when I do grow peas none of them ever get into the
kitchen!

My father grew wonderful peas, not all of those got to the kitchen either.
The ones I've tried to grow always suffer from what I imagine is mildew.

I'd love to grow parsnips too and salsify, the one I did manage was
wonderful and a daughter grows the best parsnips I've ever tasted, she's my
inspiration but her skill isn't catching :-(

Mary

Alan

Mary

Cat(h)