Old 13-06-2006, 03:19 PM
Heather Heather is offline
Registered User

Location: Massachusetts

Hi,
Sorry it took me so long to get back here to explain further.
Rob, thank you for assiting.

Regarding forum moderation, there is moderation and then there is censorship. The latter is what has been occurring for months at the other forum. Slippertalk's emphasis is on FREE slipper speech. Unless you post something inappropriate, you won't be moderated there.

Anyway, thanks for being so gracious in allowing me to mention the new forum here. I appreciate it. My opinion about forums has always been "the more, the merrier", though I certainly have my favourites also.

FWIW I cannot get ABPO either.
~Heather