Old 18-03-2003, 12:56 AM
~ jan

Default Does anyone use Microbe-lift ???????!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well okay on the education about AOL.

Now did you follow his advice and check the website (he gave) FAQs
regarding the particular type additive you have? Seems to me the bottle
should have that information on it, but than again, I guess they aren't
real concerned if you use it when it doesn't need it, one will just buy
more.

In general, most additives don't work well unless you've got active
filtration going, do you? ~ jan

On 18 Mar 2003 00:42:48 GMT, (MISSYMAGICGIRL) wrote:

In article , Gary Woods
writes:

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by
incompetence.

Sorry Hon, but if you used AOL you can check the status of an email sent and
see if they read it or deleted it!

I am not one to use metafores to say something straight forward.

"Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by
incompetence"

hehe, good one!

Sacha

See my ponds and filter design: