Old 13-06-2006, 08:58 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rupert \(W.Yorkshire\)

Default Problems with Bakker or J Parker?

"Jane" wrote in message
"VX" wrote...
I've become aware of a number of "reliability issues" with both companies
recently. I wondered if anyone else
has encountered similar problems?

Last year I ordered 10 plants from Parker's. The plants were bare roots,
which I planted and which duly grew well. Turned out to be bindweed (I'm
not kidding). No problem getting my money back, but that doesn't help me
with the problem I now have getting rid of the stuff, not to mention the
money it's cost me to buy weedkiller.

Very curious-what plants did you order?
Next time you order you may be luckier and get Knotweed:-)