Old 14-06-2006, 06:04 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
JennyC

Default Problems with Bakker or J Parker?

"VX" wrote in message
s.com...
I've become aware of a number of "reliability issues" with both companies
recently- the plants have always arrived, but a little too frequently for
my
liking aren't the variety that was ordered or the plants do not wake up
from
dormancy. And with my most recent order from Bakker several of the
variegated
stonecrop I received were at the point of death on arrival- and the ones
that
survived weren't variegated. I think I'm at the point of resolving not to
order from either of these again, especially dormant plants, geraniums, or
towards the end of the spring mail-order season. I wondered if anyone else
has encountered similar problems?
VX (remove alcohol for email)

I've had the same problem with Bakker (in Holland!) The plants in their shop
are just as bad.........
Jenny