Old 14-06-2006, 01:42 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce

Default Problems with Bakker or J Parker?

JennyC wrote:
I've had the same problem with Bakker (in Holland!) The plants in their shop
are just as bad.........

Blimey! Never bought from them. I'm a Crocus person. I just *LOVE*
Crocus. However, I don't like J Parker either. I've mentioned here a
while ago about the bulbs they 'kindly donated' to a local community
group. The bulbs were abominable - they simply got rid of the stock
they couldn't sale, the bulbs that people had touch since September and
disgarded. Disgraceful.