Old 15-06-2006, 02:16 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
bobc

Default pictures

Hi Gary,
I use IE or AOL to access Google Groups, and the digests are sent to my
MSN account (via IE). I don't think I can use Outlook Express, or at
least I haven't figured it out yet. I really haven't investigated this
subject much.
I am going to take a picture of my Lockhartia as soon as it flowers,
and will let you know.
Bob

V_coerulea wrote:
If you're usinf Outlook Express as I do to access the newsgroups, just click
New Post and a new message box appears. Click on the paperclip and attach
your picture (navigate to the folder where your picture is and double click
it.. Type in what the subject is since most servers won't send without a
subject. Type in whatever message you want to include with your picture in
the large message box. Then send. Give it a shot.
Gary