Old 15-06-2006, 10:51 PM
tvrchimaera tvrchimaera is offline
Registered User

Location: Guildford, Surrey, UK
Default Capsium

I have grown Anaheim and Hungarian Hot Wax from seed and have some very healthy plants. Several 12" tall in 7" pots.

A few questions....

1. Should I plant on to 7"+ pots

2. When should I expect to see flowers??

3. I have read (on expert chilie webs) conflicting information regarding pinching out to encourage extra bushing and fruit. Any comments would be very welcome.

4. I'm currently feeding these with general tomato feed then Seaweed extract the following week then back to the Tom feed and so on.

5. Should have mentioned this first, I'm a capsium virgin, however I have searched the web for answers.

Kind Regards

Brian