Old 15-06-2006, 10:51 PM
Registered User

Location: Guildford, Surrey, UK
Default Capsium

I have grown Anaheim and Hungarian Hot Wax from seed and have some very healthy plants. Several 12" tall in 7" pots.

A few questions....

1. Should I plant on to 7"+ pots

2. When should I expect to see flowers??

3. I have read (on expert chilie webs) conflicting information regarding pinching out to encourage extra bushing and fruit. Any comments would be very welcome.

4. I'm currently feeding these with general tomato feed then Seaweed extract the following week then back to the Tom feed and so on.

5. Should have mentioned this first, I'm a capsium virgin, however I have searched the web for answers.

Kind Regards

Brian
Old 16-06-2006, 09:23 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Gardening_Convert

--
tvrchimaera

Me too

I'm growing some roasting peppers and some rainbow chili's

I did get problems with my peppers flowering but then not setting fruit
have you had the same problem ?

I read that I might need to hand pollinate as they are indoors which I
have done and they seem to be alright so far as they normally wither
and drop off by now, fingers crossed.
I am also trying hard to keep them moist which is difficult in the hot
weather.

I did see on google that like to be well drained

Good luck