Old 15-06-2006, 09:48 PM posted to rec.ponds
Lone Gunner

Default best value for plants in my pond

Yet another peanut from the peanut gallery heard from.........Koi lo
aka carol gulley the ho of the aquaria groups. Pay no attention to
her, she is having a bad day with folks picking on her, but she brings
it on herself since she is nothng more than an attention whore. If it
wsa not for copy paste she would not have a clue.

On Thu, 15 Jun 2006 15:46:42 -0500, "Koi-Lo" wrote:

"tolwoods" wrote in message

ive been putting a pond in my garden, im looking for advices and help on
what does the plants do for the pond

They help shade the water. They help purify the water and support
microscopic pond life. They make the pond look more natural. The fish have
hiding places to feel secure and to breed.

and whats best value plants to buy

That depends on your tastes and what you want to spend. Tropicals that need
yearly replacement are a waste of money to some people. What one person may
find attractive in a plant may not excite you at all.

any help would be appericated