Old 18-03-2003, 03:32 AM
animaux

Default Organic Black Spot Control - what do you use?

On Tue, 18 Mar 2003 01:27:52 GMT, Tom Jaszewski wrote:

Jeezus Iris, you mean YOU don't know how to control black spot
organically! Or more likely are not interested in learning how to.
BIRC has done a lot of work along those lines and any homemade highly
bacterial compost tea WILL control black spot!!!!

http://www.better-flora.com/rose-black-spot.htm

http://www.hortnet.co.nz/publication...e/beresfd1.htm

http://www.rose-black-spot.com/

Very good sites. I can look it up, but I was wondering if I make aerobic compost tea
using compost comprised of both bacterial and fungal properties, how long can I let
it stand without aeration before it becomes anaerobic?

Victoria