Old 18-06-2006, 10:12 AM posted to rec.ponds
BB

Default Water Hyacinth (Part 2)

FINALLY got my hands on some WH a bit ago. Darn things are a good 18
inches across!! I ain't never seen 'em that big before...

Anyway, how long before the three I got start really sucking up the
nutrients that are currently feeding my algae? (It's only about 70-80
gallons of pond...) The algae does make a really nice mulch around the
plants around the pond, though...

--Bryan (who's doing his part in keeping the pond-posts in the pond
group... )

* Can't see the Forest | Bryan B. *
* Through the Trees? | Reply if you want. E-mail *
* Take it out! | address changes frequently *
* (Damn Viruses!) | to foil spambots. *