Old 18-06-2006, 03:10 PM posted to rec.ponds
Koi-Lo

Default hole in pond liner - (there are 2 koi-los on this NG)

*Note: There are two "Koi-Lo's" on the pond and aquaria groups.

"tolwoods" wrote in message

i recently put a pond in my garden , im starting to get concerned on how
the water level is dropping , ive used a pond liner , if there is a hole
in the pond liner can it be fixed , and with what type of products
any help would be appericated

================================
When the weather is sunny and hot a pond can lose an inch or more a day.
Mine are. Make sure you have a leak before spending money on repair kits.
If you do have a leak they can be repaired, but make sure you purchase the
correct kit. I tried to repair a liner but the patch would not stick
properly. The man at the shop and at Lowe's examined a small piece I cut
off to show them, but neither could identify the material. Since we didn't
know what it was made of (it was given to us) we replaced the liner.
--
KL....
Frugal ponding since 1995.