Old 18-06-2006, 06:00 PM posted to rec.ponds
Lo-Koi

Default best value for plants in my pond

Try water celery.......its pink/white/green as is the varigated so
called strawberries and cream ribbon grasses.......which is sold for
$8.99 for a 2" pot in aquatic stores but n the lawn and gareden center
its only $1.99 for a 6" pot........

I just pulled and tossed 2 wheel barrows of the water celery
(varigated ) yesterday, and probably 6 times that amount of sensitive
fern........losy count of parrots feather and frog bit and aquatic
clover, but the days of aquatic clover are about history as I pretty
well have it whipped into extinction now.

166 lily blooms yesterday

Living in the osuth is super, only thning that would make it better
is if they run Carol Gulleys ass back to New York City! She gives a
bad name to what ever state she inhabits.

Only flamingo's is those pink ones Carol Gulley and Ed Alston has in
the front of their trailer homes.

On Sun, 18 Jun 2006 09:57:45 -0700, ~ janj
wrote:

On Sun, 18 Jun 2006 13:50:23 GMT, wrote:

flamingo?

That's what they call it here, the stuff that is variegated green, white,
pink. Also call water parsley by some. ~ jan