Old 18-06-2006, 06:47 PM posted to rec.ponds
~ janj

Default green sediment

There relalay would not be any need for any filters on a forum free of
CArol Gulley. Think about it. How many used filters prior to Carol
Gulley aka koi lo jihad came to town.

Well actually, and I squirm defending her, but she posted here for years
without us having to filter her nyms.

Unfortunately she POed the wrong people, or the wrong people have been
hoodwinked into thinking she wronged them when actually they're being used
as pawns perhaps? Why anyone would continue to take the abuse those wrong
people toss at her here, is beyond my logic.... but then it is also beyond
my logic why anyone would waste their precious time of this earth
net-stalking anyone.

Off to filter this latest nym. ~ jan

Also ponding troll free at:
http://groups.google.com/group/The-Freshwater-Aquarium