Old 19-06-2006, 12:39 AM posted to rec.ponds
~ janj

Default green sediment

I know your not interested......She is one sick cookie.

You're right on the first count, and the 2nd....

Because she gets off on it,

.... I'm must admit, may be right, kind of like self-flagellation perhaps?
In such a case she deserves your pity, not your scorn.

Its certainly not net stalking, look up that definition.

"Stalking: the act of willfully and repeatedly following or harassing
another person in circumstances that would cause a reasonable person to
fear injury or death esp. because of express or implied threats; broadly :
a crime of engaging in a course of conduct directed at a person that serves
no legitimate purpose and seriously alarms, annoys, or intimidates that
person "

If you're not a ponder, you've followed her here, definitely harassed her,
and if Carol was a reasonable person, she should feel threaten, imo.

I don't know about her, but those who inflict the profanity and nasty
comments her way, certainly alarm, annoy & intimidate the rest of us.

Call it what you may, a rose by any other name and all that, it is still
time wasted.

Some folks justs are tired of her crap

If so, these "some folks" ought to go to moderated forums.... in the
meantime, lets speak for ourselves and not be swayed by some folks.

Sop now yu have another nym to killfilter if yu read this post. but
ferar not, I wonlt use it or the other again so don;t get wrapped up
in filtering it.

At first I didn't know who I was talking to, but the above typing looks to
be Roy's? What you don't seem to get, is the ponders HERE, HAVE
killfiltered her nym(s), the only person who hasn't is YOU and the
occasional naive newbie that wanders in.

If you much continue being Don Quixote, at least direct your scorn at the
person you're ticked at and not legit ponders new to RP. They'll figure out
real quick who to kill filter. ~ jan

Also ponding troll free at:
http://groups.google.com/group/The-Freshwater-Aquarium