Old 19-06-2006, 12:57 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
FDR

Default Gasoline powered power washers ?

" Hilltop Cycle ATV" wrote in message
I am wanting to get a gasoline powered power washer . I was wondering if
anyone knows if Menards or Lowes has any on sale right now that are good
for the home user ?
I have had an electric one and I returned it because I didn't think it had
the pressure I wanted . I was told to get a gasoline powered one and not
mess with electric .
Anyone have any opinions on this or any on sale at any department store ?
Thanks,
Raz

I don't know what's in their stores, but I give you this word of advice.
Get one with a good engine. And get one where the engine and pump are in
the horizontal axis. The pumps on them tend to be better than the ones
where they look like stationary lawn mowers.