Old 19-06-2006, 01:49 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Srgnt Billko

Default oil

"Rich" wrote in message
With several 2cycle engines for lawn care im going crazy mixing different
gas and oil ratios for weed eater, blower, tiller, chain saw. I have heard
about some 2cycle oils that can be mixed at one ratio and can be used in
any 2cycle you have.Anyone out therever used them and what did you think.

I have several chain saws (Homelite & McCullogh), and a Mantis tiller. I
buy quarts of general purpose 2 cycle oil at Walmart and use one mix heavy
on the oil. Been that way for years - no trouble yet (knock on wood).