Old 18-06-2006, 10:08 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Feed the birds; not the RSPB

On 18 Jun 2006 22:56:23 +0200, Chris Bacon

Chris Bacon wrote:

Malcom, and others. You have ruined uk.environment.conservation.

Malcolm and his supporters indulge in fake conservation and it is
something that needs to be exposed. You will notice that I posted the
same message on uk.e.c but that Malcolm preferred to respond here.

I don't ask for any responses; I only seek to inform people of the
facts.

No you don't, this plainly shown by your replies.

If you look at my original post it did not ask to be responded to; but
I respond in kind to those that seek to abuse me.

What fools do, I can't help.

Seems you're at it as well :-(

Seems you can't help yourself. If you get my meaning :-))

Angus Macmillan
www.roots-of-blood.org.uk
www.killhunting.org
www.con-servation.org.uk