Old 19-06-2006, 02:31 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha

Default Floppy Blue Geranium Bushes. What do?

On 19/6/06 13:13, in article , "Ellie Bentley"
wrote:

Janet and Sacha, thanks. No, I don't know which type of Blue Geranium
it is. You're making me think that I should just clip away the parts
which flop on top of other species and leave the rest be, though, I must
say, they do look rather untidy when "flopped"!

How about waiting until the autumn and then moving it in a pot where it can
flop over the edges and 'do its thing' in a desirable way? Perhaps the most
famous blue Geranium is Johnson's Blue but there is a new one called G.
Jolly Bee which is an excellent plant and is mound forming with a very long
flowering period. If you can find one at your local nursery, you could
observe its habit and see if it suits you.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk