Old 19-06-2006, 04:56 PM
Zarch Zarch is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sally Thompson
On Fri, 16 Jun 2006 12:00:55 +0100, Zarch wrote
(in article ):

Sadly i dont think i'll be able to put something else where this is
occurring as its right in the middle of my lawn. Please see the
following picture to get an idea. As you can see, the tree isnt going
anywhere either! :-)

http://tinyurl.com/f4lst

I dont mind putting a bit of work in to cure the problem. So any
suggestions would be gratefully recieved.

What about a planter/tree seat something like this?
http://www.greenfingers.com/supersto...?pf_id=DD5101D

--
Sally in Shropshire, UK
Whitton Open Gardens weekend 1st & 2nd July; enjoy the conservation

Thanks for the suggestions so far. But i dont want to get rid of the grass really, although the seat does look pretty neat. :-)

I'm really after a maintenance solution. Be it a technique or product to apply.

Anyone got any thoughts or advice down that road?

Cheers.