Old 19-06-2006, 04:38 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Cat(h)

Default dublin garden centres / calling des!

fourmations wrote:
Hi Des (and all)

Where in Dublin is good for plants (bedding specifically)
I have pain with the rubbish in homebase

rgds

4

Hi fourmation.
The garden centre on the N7 - around Baldonnell - although not very
promising looking for the outside - has given me the odd good surprise
- I'd go there.
The Clondalkin one - turn right at Newlands X on way out of town, then
right again - is also *very* good, but in my experience more expensive.
Ditto with teh Johnstown Garden Centre in Johnstown.

Des can comment on the Nordie side :-)

Cat(h)