Old 18-03-2003, 08:44 AM
Poe Lim

Default recommended aquarium plants for goldfish tank

I'm groing Ceratopteris, Java Ferns, Anubias, spiral and corkscrew Vals,
some sort of Bacopa and some Elodea growing well; the Bacopa dn Elodea do
get worked on, but seems to be doing quite well. The Ceratopteris, Java
Fern, Anubias and Vals seems undistured or very minor nibbles. This is with
Lion Heads, Black Moors and Pearlscales.

--
Cheers,
Poe

to send email, add "email" to the end of oz

"s g" wrote in message
I have a 125g goldfish tank that I will be setting up soon and was

wondering
about recommended plants to put into it and dealers. I have medium sized
stream pebble rock for a substrate (this can be altered with potting,

which