Old 18-03-2003, 08:44 AM
Frank Mamone

Default DIY and PH and Aquaclear

Unfortunately, I cannot raise the water level any higher without it touching
the glass top. If I was absolutely sure that is would help, I would get a
canister filter.

Actually I have an eheim doing nothing, but I need to get the tubing, intake
and output parts.

"Robert Flory" wrote in message
gy.com...

"Henry" wrote in message
Frank wrote:

Does anybody (successfully) inject C02 using a power filter, or is a
canister\a necessity?

---- Henry

I do just fine with a Emperor 280 on a 55, a whisper 10-20 on a 29 and a
tiny thing on a 10 gallon. I maintain between they run 15+, 15+ and 24+

PPM
respectively. All three have water levels above the lip on the discharge
chute. I use DIY, 2L/1gal , 2 2L, 2 2qrt bottles respectively.

I run things pretty wide open to maintain these levels.

Bob