Old 20-06-2006, 08:45 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce

Default Another mystery tree from France

JB wrote:
I live in Southern California and 8 years ago I brought back a seed
from a tree picked up in my native France.
Can you help me identify it? Check out pics there...
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/jbonda...LsuDFBW.0S.3uO

Phew! That's a bit difficult - I'm native from France and it could be
so many trees! I first thought of a walnut. It's the right size for an
8 years old tree. Where about did you pick the seed from? A woodland? A
field? Where about in France? Ailianthus looks like this too ....