Old 21-06-2006, 12:38 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mike Lyle

Default Finding someone to clear a garden

Lol wrote:
"Chris" ] wrote in message
]...

[...]
The idea is to remove all vegetation in the borders and extend the lawn to
the boundary.

[...]
Then you may even find that you get to know some of that vegetation
intimately, and can't bear to destroy it all.

This reply is off-topic, Chris, and none of my business anyhow. But are
you quite sure you want a garden with nothing but lawn? If you've
already thought that through, are you sure you have a site on which
good grass will grow right to the edges? (I'm assuming, of course, that
you plan a mowing strip of bricks or something at the extreme edges:
you won't get a mower right up to a fence.)

--
Mike.