Old 21-06-2006, 07:13 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce

Default Another mystery tree from France

Sacha wrote:
I don't know which you're thinking of but not Akebia quinata, surely?

Yes, that's the one and I know - I've got one in my wheelbarrow rescued
from my verhanda a couple of years ago. Not the same leaves at all
indeed - ignore my madness, my happiness today has gone to my head. Our
Akebia is waiting to be rehomed on a friend's balcony who is taking far
too long to organise the move. Another year and I'll have it dangling
into the street!!