Old 21-06-2006, 07:37 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
sam

Default greenhouse tomato

Kate Morgan wrote:
I have always grown my tomato plants outside but this year I had too
many plants so I thought that I would plant them in the greenhouse, they
love that and are growing away like mad, they have plenty of flowers
there but they seem to have a huge amount of leaves, can one have too
many leaves and if so what should I do about them or what did I do to
make them grow so much in the first place?

kate

Maybe you've got a bush variety, Kate. Some of these are bred for outdoor
planting and go a bit mad in the greenhouse.
It's not too late to buy greenhouse seeds even now,because the greenhouse
will give protection for a much longer season.Have a leisurely browse
through
the catalogue or along the shelves locally,and have a go.