Old 21-06-2006, 07:52 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Kate Morgan

Default greenhouse tomato

Kate Morgan wrote:
I have always grown my tomato plants outside but this year I had too
many plants so I thought that I would plant them in the greenhouse, they
love that and are growing away like mad, they have plenty of flowers
there but they seem to have a huge amount of leaves, can one have too
many leaves and if so what should I do about them or what did I do to
make them grow so much in the first place?

kate

Maybe you've got a bush variety, Kate. Some of these are bred for outdoor
planting and go a bit mad in the greenhouse.

I dont think I have Sam, I grow the bush sort outside and as you know
they are very different. To be honest I cannot remember what variety the
ones in the greenhouse are, they were freebies in a magazine.

kate