Old 21-06-2006, 07:58 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce

Default RHS 2

sam wrote:
La Puce wrote:
Who has it? I do! I DO !!!!!

;o)

Warmest congratulations, La Puce.I hope it will enhance your
enjoyment of gardening.
Have you thought of moving on to HDRA and/or the Soil Association ?
Not only do they have an ethical approach but the resulting quality of
produce
is the very best.
Whatever, may you have many years of happy gardening.

Thank you so much Sam. It's such a nice feeling to get something like
this ... after so many years! I have been working with HDRA, a chap
came along onto a project we have in Oxfordshire. The Soil
Association's advice have been very welcomed on another project where
the landscape designers we used wanted 3 million pounds spent on top
soil ... A very crazy idea indeed. I'm doing a Permaculture course at
the moment, with a lovely bunch of people on a 30 acres urban site.
It's huge but fun. Very soon and hopefully I'd like to take a design
course and open our own landscaping section in the organisation I am
currently working with. Ta again very much )