Old 21-06-2006, 04:15 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce

Default RHS 2

Who has it? I do! I DO !!!!!

;o)

Old 21-06-2006, 05:32 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Gardening_Convert

La Puce wrote:
Who has it? I do! I DO !!!!!

;o)

what is it ?

Old 21-06-2006, 06:29 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Brian

"La Puce" wrote in message
oups.com...
Who has it? I do! I DO !!!!!

;o)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Don't worry yourself. It's easily cured after a chat with an
experienced gardener. Good luck. Brian.

Old 21-06-2006, 06:57 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce

Gardening_Convert wrote:
what is it ?

What what?! It's the Royal Horticultural Society Certificate in
Horticulture Level 2 !! That's what. And I, petit moi, after two years
of hard studying got it ))

Also they'd like me to do the advance certificate level 3 now, I think
I'll just have another glass of wine because it took me a while just to
write this. Lets put it this way, if I was writing with a pen on paper,
there would be crosses and tipex and whatnot all over the page )))

Old 21-06-2006, 06:59 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce

Brian wrote:
"La Puce" wrote in message
oups.com...
Who has it? I do! I DO !!!!!

;o)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Don't worry yourself. It's easily cured after a chat with an
experienced gardener. Good luck. Brian.

The story of my life indeed. The first experienced gardener I have met,
I lived with for 12 years and ended caring for him. It was my grand
father and I've never found more experienced than him since. But thank
you Brian )

Old 21-06-2006, 07:18 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
sam

La Puce wrote:
Who has it? I do! I DO !!!!!

;o)

Warmest congratulations, La Puce.I hope it will enhance your
enjoyment of gardening.
Have you thought of moving on to HDRA and/or the Soil Association ?
Not only do they have an ethical approach but the resulting quality of
produce
is the very best.
Whatever, may you have many years of happy gardening.
Old 21-06-2006, 07:58 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce

sam wrote:
La Puce wrote:
Who has it? I do! I DO !!!!!

;o)

Warmest congratulations, La Puce.I hope it will enhance your
enjoyment of gardening.
Have you thought of moving on to HDRA and/or the Soil Association ?
Not only do they have an ethical approach but the resulting quality of
produce
is the very best.
Whatever, may you have many years of happy gardening.

Thank you so much Sam. It's such a nice feeling to get something like
this ... after so many years! I have been working with HDRA, a chap
came along onto a project we have in Oxfordshire. The Soil
Association's advice have been very welcomed on another project where
the landscape designers we used wanted 3 million pounds spent on top
soil ... A very crazy idea indeed. I'm doing a Permaculture course at
the moment, with a lovely bunch of people on a 30 acres urban site.
It's huge but fun. Very soon and hopefully I'd like to take a design
course and open our own landscaping section in the organisation I am
currently working with. Ta again very much )

Old 22-06-2006, 09:50 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Gardening_Convert

La Puce wrote:
Gardening_Convert wrote:
what is it ?

What what?! It's the Royal Horticultural Society Certificate in
Horticulture Level 2 !! That's what. And I, petit moi, after two years
of hard studying got it ))

Also they'd like me to do the advance certificate level 3 now, I think
I'll just have another glass of wine because it took me a while just to
write this. Lets put it this way, if I was writing with a pen on paper,
there would be crosses and tipex and whatnot all over the page )))

Well congratulations to you . You must feel very elated and relieved .

Was this a part time course you finance yourself ?

It's something I would like to do but just can't afford to. I was
reading an article in the RHS magazine about schemes to try and get
people to change professions and train in horticulture because there is
a shortage of trained horticulturalist but they also admitted it's
something that people find difficult to do because of the lack of money
around until you are in fairly high up position or a TV gardener !!

Old 24-06-2006, 07:35 PM
Registered User

I have it too now! Cheers! (Pop, fizz, glug!)

Bob
Old 25-06-2006, 08:15 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Liam

On 21 Jun 2006 08:15:28 -0700, "La Puce" wrote:

Who has it? I do! I DO !!!!!

;o)

Congratulations!
Liam

Old 27-06-2006, 03:37 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce

undergroundbob wrote:
I have it too now! Cheers! (Pop, fizz, glug!)

Well done to you too!! )

RHS Research Pam Moore United Kingdom 0 24-03-2003 04:08 PM
Cut price fruit trees at RHS Wisley JS United Kingdom 0 11-03-2003 09:23 AM
RHS seed distribution Janet Galpin and Oliver Patterson United Kingdom 3 10-03-2003 07:45 PM
RHS General Exam... Matthew O' Donnell United Kingdom 5 22-02-2003 01:15 PM
RHS Sterling Flower Spoons St Trinian United Kingdom 2 11-11-2002 07:20 PM