Old 21-06-2006, 10:44 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
tahiri

Default Old weedkiller

My late father hoarded things. In his shed we have found a gallon jar of
liquid which appears to be a packet of 'Pathclear' diluted ready for use. It
must be several years old (at least) but does not appear to have evaporated
much. Even if it was still any good at all by now, I can't foresee my mother
having a use for it. Disposal with lots of water down a drain was suggested,
which sounds like the sort of reasonable option which is probably illegal
now. Does anyone know, or have any suggestions? ( I don't think 'that should
make a good bomb' was serious but its probably the wrong chemical anyway, I
hope.)
T.