Old 18-03-2003, 08:44 AM
Gary Woods

Default Moan, moan, is the weather never right?

"John Towill" wrote:

Not many days ago working in the garden was a miserable freezing job, now
today I am sweating my cobs off. Can it never be right?

Not if you refuse to enjoy what nature hands you....

Myself, I got up this morning and checked the obituaries in the paper.
Self not in them; continued with breakfast. It's a beautiful day in the
colonies.... snow melting, air smelling nice, and dog sniffing all the
glorious scents uncovered. I'd rather not know....