Old 18-03-2003, 08:44 AM
Jack

Default Moan, moan, is the weather never right?

He, he. Never satisfied are we! I'm moaning that my garden is bone dry
because we haven't seen a drop of rain in what seems like months. No doubt
this time next week when it's chucking it down, I'll be moaning about how
waterlogged the garden is!

Well, off to have another cuppa out of my Alan Titchmarsh mug with the
anti-bug lid -- a Christmas present that I've just christened today!

Absolutely glorious day!

Regards

"John Towill" wrote in message
Not many days ago working in the garden was a miserable freezing job, now
today I am sweating my cobs off. Can it never be right?
Disgruntled North Staffordshire!
;-)

Cheers
John T